https://chisholm55719.com/wp-content/uploads/Wall.jpg 500 500 Chisholm https://chisholm55719.com/wp-content/uploads/logo-1.png Chisholm2022-06-16 16:07:312022-06-16 16:16:56The Wall That Heals
United Way of Northeastern Minnesota‘s United for Veterans committee is proud to bring the preeminent replica of the Vietnam Veterans Memorial to the area for Vietnam veterans, family members, and the public.
The Wall that Heals will be coming to Chisholm starting June 23rd and will remain on the field until June 26th.
June 23-26, 2022 – Chisholm Football Field
- Week-long tribute to local Vietnam Veterans including a flyover, honor ceremonies, and more.
- Free & open to the public
Monday June 20 (Pre-Wall Event)
- FREE Fabulous Armadillos Concert at Hibbing Highschool Auditorium (family friendly)
- 5:30 p.m. Doors Open, 6:30 p.m. Concert
Tuesday June 21
- The Wall That Heals arrives on the Iron Range
- Visit the United Way of NE MN for the arrival route and viewing sites
Wednesday June 22
- Construction of The Wall begins
- 6p.m. Volunteer Training (Visit United Way NE MN for volunteer opportunities)
Thursday June 23
- 12a.m.: The Wall officially opens to the public 24 hours/day until Saturday 2p.m.
- Group Tours available (all ages), contact email@example.com for details.
Saturday June 25
- The Wall is open to public 24 hours, 10a.m. Honor Ceremony
Sunday June 26
- 12a.m.-2p.m.: The Wall is open to the public. 2p.m. Closing Ceremony